It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Research and development of Factory Automation for Smart Factory;
- Design and implement based on requirements, system architecture, and validation specifications;
- Co-work with academic and industry partners on the deployment of Factory Automation; and
- Documentation of the design and testing throughout SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) and ISO processes.
- Ph.D. holder or master’s degree in mechanical engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related disciplines with a minimum of 4 years of related experiences. Candidate with less experiences may also be considered;
- Familiar with Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) is a plus;
- Knowledge of Industrial Automation Systems such as SIMATIC;
- Knowledge of PLC Simulator such as PLCsim;
- A team player with good analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English;
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.