- Lead the client development department to create value for ASTRI through,
- Identify, prospect, and secure business opportunities to support new revenue growth for all Technology Divisions on a local, regional, and global footprint.
- Identify prospects and develop sales strategies to secure new business. This may include sales/solutions calls, networking/ marketing activities, competitive analysis, coordination of presentations and proposals, and client meetings.
- Determine pricing strategy for the commercialization of ASTRI’s R&D products and services to the market.
- Work closely with internal teams and external partners to strategize and build pipelines of quality solutions for ASTRI Applied Research Technologies.
- Develop an understanding of all ASTRI R&D projects and innovations and be able to identify opportunities with prospective clients and channel partners; and
- Leverage existing client relationships to expand ASTRI R&D capabilities and offerings in established accounts with existing industry activity.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate with a minimum of 15 years of work experience in sales/marketing/business development in the technology sector. Engineering background will be a plus
- Track record of building new market segment, new business model, value selling, strong pitching skills and understanding of multiple level stakeholder management is essential
- Experience in new technology areas such as FinTech, Security and Data Science, and Artificial Intelligence would be advantageous. Knowledge of ASTRI existing product and services would add value
- Possess an interest in technologies with strong business acumen and a strategic mindset
- Possess strong organizing, presentation, interpersonal, negotiation and analytical skills
- Good command of English and Chinese, fluent Putonghua is a plus
- Self-initiative, meticulous and sales-oriented personality, proactive with aggressive working attitude, drive to succeed, and able to work independently
- Occasional travel to Mainland China is required
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. The application will be open until the position is filled.
Email: [email protected]org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.