Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Develop backend server software for blockchain and Fintech applications
- Drafting of technical documents
- Work in a team setting and engage in the full cycle of product development and testing
- Ph.D. holder, Master, Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Engineering or relevant disciplines with a minimum of 3 years of related experience
- Proficient in Kotlin/Java, Java platform and spring boot is highly preferred
- Proficient in OOP, design patterns, RESTful APIs design is highly preferred
- 3+ years of experience in backend development using statically typed languages is a plus
- Experience in setup and maintenance of Jenkins CI/CD is a plus
- Experience in MySQL/PostgreSQL development is a plus
- Experience in Linux and GIT version control is preferred
- Experience building microservices is a plus
- Experience in React JS / Flutter is a plus
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.