It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Provide professional secretarial and administrative support to CEO
- Act as the internal and external coordinator of all the activities of CEO and senior management
- Manage the required tasks and provide advices to CEO on activities with external industry parties, government bodies, and board of directors
- Prepare documents to be reviewed and presented by the board of directors, executives, and other actvities
- Assist, coordinate and collaborate with internal and external parties on various business activities
- Organise and prepare presentation materials, reports, meeting minutes and other correspondence including translation, letters and email
- Bachelor Degree or above
- Relevant experience as executive assistant or secretary
- An experienced administrative professional with good knowledge of protocol and etiquette
- Strong cultural adapter, able to, and lead others to, cope with change
- Excellent language skills, high proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.