It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Provide a wide range of confidential administrative support to senior executives;
- Communicate on behalf of senior executives in a highly efficient and accurate manner;
- Coordinate meetings and minutes taking;
- Maintain confidential records and files as necessary and perform ongoing reports compilation and provide support to ensure timely distribution and accuracy of reports;
- Prepare presentation materials and documents in word or powerpoint format
- Undertake proactive follow-ups on critical items in order to effectively meet deadlines/commitments;
- Develop good working relationships with internal/external stakeholders and their assistants;
- Support all other ad hoc requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related disciplines;
- Self-starter and able to think out of the box and multi-tasking Strong organisational and time management skills is a must;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel);
- Highly resourceful and proactive team-player with the ability to work independently;
- Excellent integrity and able to keep confidentiality in highest priority manner;
- Good inter-personal skills and works well in a fast pace dynamic environment;
- At least 5 years of experience in an executive assistant capacity in sizable organizations is a plus;
- Articulate with superb command of written and spoken English, Cantonese, including Chinese correspondence, is a must; and
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.