- Provide a wide range of executive and administrative support for Technology Division leader and the respective R&D team;
- Support travel and logistics arrangement for R&D team;
- Liaise with different parties on organizing exhibitions/events logistics;
- Coordinate meetings, activities and communications with different parties in a highly efficient and accurate manner;
- Undertake proactive follow-ups on assigned tasks in order to effectively meeting deadlines/commitments;
- Develop good working relationships with internal/external stakeholders;
- Support all other ad hoc requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related disciplines;
- Relevant experience in an executive assistant capacity in sizable R&D organizations or high-tech companies;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua;
- Strong organizational and time management skills is a must;
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to work independently;
- Excellent integrity and able to keep confidentiality in highest priority manner;
- Good inter-personal skills and able to work in a fast pace dynamic environment.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email. Application open until this position is filled.
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.