- Provide a wide range of administrative support for VP and members of an R&D team of over 100 people
- Coordinate/Liaise with customers on logistic issues for contract billing and royalty collection.
- Support travel arrangement and reimbursement claim for team and control/maintain travel budget
- Coordinate/Liaise with different parties on organizing exhibitions/events logistics
- Coordinate meetings, activities and communications with different internal departments in a highly efficient and accurate manner
- Maintain an up-to-date database on business documentation
- Undertake proactive follow-ups on critical items in order to effectively meeting deadlines/ commitments.
- Must be a capable problem solver
- Develop good working relationships with internal/external stakeholders and their assistants.
- Support all other ad hoc requests as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance or related disciplines.
- Relevant experiences in an executive assistant capacity in R&D organizations or high-tech companies. Articulate with excellent command of written and spoken English, Fluent Cantonese and capable of communications in Mandarin are required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills is a must.
- Highly resourceful team-player with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent integrity and able to keep confidentiality in highest priority manner.
- Good inter-personal skills and work in a fast pace dynamic environment.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 20 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.