- Speech script preparation in mixed language
- Corpus annotation including part of speech, sentiment
- Build up the Cantonese vocabulary database based on the words commonly found on social media
- Tag each word on its sentiment: negative, positive, or neutral
- Design test cases and test documents that can thoroughly test the accuracy of the text processing engine
- Participate in regular sessions with the development team
- Bachelor of Arts in Chinese & Chinese Literature or related discipline
- Bachelor degree with 1+ years relevant experience in corpus annotation
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Familiar with social media browsing
- Fluent in English and Cantonese/Mandarin
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 31 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.