It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Support R&D team to do cloud and on-premises infrastructure designs, integration and application release/deployment
- System integration/interface development
- Assist with System Performance Tuning, and Availability Management
- Investigate and resolve production errors/issues and perform root cause analysis
- System integration test as needed and design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer Science, Application, Electronic Engineering or equivalent professional experience required
- 2+ years of experience designing, integrating and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Hands on experience in Software development on Linux distribution Platform: Java, Python and/or GO, testing, pipeline/release cycle, CI/CD, Open-source tools, REST/JSON based APIs
- Hands on experience on Cloud and on-premises deployment (AWS Cloud experience is preferred)
- Working knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Must have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good command of both written/spoken English and/or Chinese
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.