- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop web-based applications;
- Develop big data applications using modern toolkits such as Kafka, StreamSets, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, etc.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or master’s degree in computer science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong.
- Experience in programming using Java / Scala / Python
- Experience in Web application development
- Experience/knowledge in big-data technologies such as Hadoop, Kafka, Spark or similar distributed computation framework is a plus
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.