- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned
- Research and Evaluate State-of-the-Art Robotic Systems
- Develop Software Systems for Applications in Robotics and Automation
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in programming using Java, C/C++ and Python.
- Experience in Data Structure and Algorithms development.
- Experience in Linux and Docker application development.
- Experience in Systems Development Life Cycle is a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.