- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Research on AI and Big Data analytics;
- Resolve technical problems relative to software and system platform;
- Develop web, mobile applications and embedded system software.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, science or other related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience in develop data analytics and reporting related projects;
- Experience in Arduino and Raspberry Pi development is a plus;
- Good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.