- To support power electronics converter’s hardware research, design,development, testing, and trouble-shoot;
- To work with the development team, conduct laboratory electrical testing and prototype building and soldering work;
- To support new converter topology and system solutions;
- To conduct literature and marketing review on products, patents and research papers;
- To assist project proposal preparation and presentation.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in in Power Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or related disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Successfully completed the undergraduate / postgraduate program;
- Good knowledge of embedded firmware design (using DSP, ARM, FPGA, MCU, etc.) for power electronics converter control applications;
- Hands-on experience in laboratory work;
- Knowledge in product development process and supply chain management will be a big plus;
- Good written and communication skills in English;
- Strong team spirit and interpersonal skills; independent, responsible and outgoing character.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.