- Assist in research and development of advance optical system design, prototyping and testing for biometrics sensing.
- Conduct design, fabrication and testing of diffractive optical elements (DOE)/hologram optical elements (HOE).
- Resolve technical problems relative to digital optics, such as DOE and HOE.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Optics, Physics, Material Science or relevant disciplines, including non-local students from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Experience in diffractive optics design and modelling software, including Zemax, Comsol, Rsoft, and/or other packages is a plus.
- Knowledge of diffractive optics, including theory and models, and fabrication methods.
- Experience in testing and evaluating DOE/HOE prototype performance is a plus.
- Familiar with programming using C/C++, Python, Matlab, etc. is a plus.
- Good command of written and spoken English, self-motivated and good communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.