- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- To research, development, and integration of advanced pre-5G/future 5G applications.
- To perform R&D (research, implementation, integration, testing).
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Telecommunications or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Basic knowledge of computer networks and protocols.
- Experience in programming languages, like C++/C/Go/Python.
- Fluent in English, good written and oral communications skills. Putonghua is optional (for communications with customers and partners).
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.