- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Testing and troubleshooting of power electronics products.
- Liaise with suppliers on costing and delivery schedule to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Assist in managing and maintaining records of all customers, consortium members and partners
- Assist in technology transfer, technology/product demonstration, and promotional event support.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Hands-on experience on laboratory testing work.
- General knowledge in power electronics.
- Knowledge in material sourcing and supply chain management.
- Candidates with administration/management background will be a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.