- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop Web server software;
- Prepare training data preparation, develop deep learning algorithms and deep learning models training;
- Develop computer vision algorithms and corresponding hardware implementation; and
- Develop mobile applications.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in OpenCV and computer vision and image processing.
- Experience in software design, software version control, software architecture development and software management.
- Experience in Tensorflow or PyTorch.
- Experience in server development using IIS, NodeJS, JavaEE, Docker.
- Experience in iOS/Android application development a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of the University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in the ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.