Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop Web server software;
- Prepare training data preparation, develop deep learning algorithms and deep learning models training;
- Develop computer vision algorithms and corresponding hardware implementation; and
- Develop mobile applications.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong;
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Experience in OpenCV and computer vision and image processing.
- Experience in software design, software version control, software architecture development and software management.
- Experience in Tensorflow or PyTorch.
- Experience in server development using IIS, NodeJS, JavaEE, Docker.
- Experience in iOS/Android application development a plus.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree/PhD obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Research Talent Hub before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.