- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Work with hardware engineers for embedded software development on display and sensing related device;
- Participating in display and sensing system design and implementation for commercialization.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local graduates from a local university of Hong Kong;
- Experienced in ARM chip family, Linux driver development, android programming, and video in/out drivers;
- Development experiences in camera interfaces, high-speed I/O, general interfaces (UART and I2C) drivers;
- Proficiency in C/C++ programming and code optimization.
To apply, please send your application to [email protected] with your resume (word format) with attaching the PhD certificate / supporting document from the University; you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.