- Participate in team works for full-stack software development.
- Develop software systems for FinTech applications.
- Participate in the cycle of software development: design, testing, deployment, documentation and support.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the postgraduate program.
- Experience in software development is required
- Knowledge in cybersecurity or AI is a plus.
- Strong proficiency in English and fluency in Cantonese/Mandarin is preferred.
- Self-motivated fast learning and willing to work under pressure.
- Team player but can work independently.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.