- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned;
- Develop intelligent algorithms for hardware and embedded solutions.
- Conduct algorithm optimization, software implementation, and performance evaluation.
- Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Matlab/Python programming;
- Strong knowledge on deep learning technology and familiar with relevant open source libraries;
- Familiar with embedded CPUs and SoCs;
- Team player and strong communication skills.
6To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref No. and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.