- Assist in ITF R&D project as assigned.
- Carry out research on new technologies in audio processing.
- Carry out one or more of the following tasks:
- Audio application development on OpenAL.
- Algorithm development in C or Matlab.
- IC frontend design: RTL coding, functional verification, synthesis, etc.
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or relevant disciplines, including non-local students, from a local university in Hong Kong.
- Successfully completed the undergraduate/postgraduate program.
- Sound knowledge or course project experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Basic knowledge of digital signal, audio processing.
- Basic knowledge of OpenAL.
- Good at computer programming: C, Matlab, Python, etc.
- Proficiency in Linux environment.
- Knowledge in script writing skills in Perl, Cshell, and/or tcl is a plus.
- Team player and strong communication skills.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume, you must quote the Job Ref and include the following information:
- Name of University
- Degree obtained/expecting and when
- Have you participated in ITF Project Internship Program before? Yes/No
- If you answer Yes in item 3, please state the period
- Have you been employed by ASTRI before? If yes, please state the period
- Academic referee
- Your R&D skills
- Your work experience, if applicable
Application Deadline: until this position is filled.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.