- Work on the mechanical and thermal mechanical designs for optical module and portable device.
- Prepare technical drawings and arrange the outsourcing issues for prototypes development.
- Design and verify system-integration based engineering specifications.
- Assist in the measurement to evaluate the performance of the optical module and portable device.
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Design related fields with minimum 3 years of related experiences. Candidates with less experience may also be considered.
- Familiar with schematics and mechanical drawing tools such as AutoCAD, Solid Works, etc.
- knowledge in Origin, Matlab, Zemax, and C# for data processing and simulations.
- Knowledge in optical sensing and material characterisation is a plus.
- Fluent in English and be able to work as part of a team.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.