- Develop embedded system (nvidia, Arduino, etc) software for real-time data collection from sensors;
- Develop real-time data stream analytics software for embedded systems and computers;
- Design and implement data analytics algorithms for human behavior detection;
- Apply AI and deep learning technologies (CNN, LSTM, etc) to enhance the functionalities;
- Analyze, benchmark and evaluate system performance; and
- Document algorithm design and software architecture.
- Master degree in Computer Science / Electronic Engineering / Information Engineering or relevant disciplines are welcome to apply.
- Candidate with 1 year working experience is highly preferred.
- Familiar with product development life cycle, including configuration management/requirement analysis/system design/coding/system optimization/QA, etc.;
- Experience in mobile Apps development and GPU programming is required;
- Experience in Linux software development is plus;
- Fast learner of new technologies, good communication skills in written and spoken English, self-motivated and passionate in research and development.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.