- Responsible for the strategic planning and leading the R&D directions in the area of cyber-security and data analytics
- Lead team to conduct research and development projects in security assessment, network security, threat analyzes and defense technologies
- Transfer knowledge to relevant domains and/or partners for product realization and commercialization
- PhD/Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering or related discipline.
- 10+ years’ experience in hands-on and leading R&D projects on cybersecurity.
- 5+ years in planning, organizing, leading and implementing novel R&D projects, especially on cyber-security and data analytics related areas.
- Strong track records on conducting R&D activities in cryptography is a plus.
- Experience in applying and managing projects funded by ITF is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Good team player and passionate about producing quality software and enhancing user experience.
- Lives ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected].
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.