It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
- Deep learning related FPGA/ASIC/SoC hardware design, development and evaluation
- Work with Software and Algorithm team to come up with an optimized hardware architecture
- Assist in R&D project’s planning and management
- Provide training and support to team members
- Participating in AI system design and implementation for commercialization
- Lives ASTRI values
- PhD holder or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, IC Design or relevant disciplines with minimum 3 years of related experience
- Experience in Verilog coding is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience in IC design and verification is highly preferred
- Experience in SoC integration and development is an advantage
- Experience in FPGA prototyping and debugging is an advantage
- Team player with good analytical and strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills is highly preferred
- Candidates with less experience may also be considered
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than :
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.