- Work with the engineering team to develop intuitive user interfaces
- Design and implement user interface for mobile applications
- Design and create UI components using Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver or similar tools
- Produce interactive prototypes for internal experimentation and user testing
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Interaction Design, Multimedia Design, or other relevant disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the field of user interface design, mobile user interface. Candidates with less experience will also be considered
- Experience in user interface development for mobile App
- Able to produce wireframe/storyboard diagrams and quick prototyping for review and demonstration
- Good knowledge in responsive design with understanding of mobile user experience and guideline
- Knowledge and experience in conducting usability tests
- Fluent in English or Cantonese/Mandarin
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 26 March 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.