- Perform business and operational analysis, market research and benchmarking
- Execute contract management activities such as follow up the business contract and documentation, revenue/royalty collection, update and maintain the contract management system/database, prepare the presentation/report for the management and/or regulatory bodies
- Assist in business case review, financial due diligence, risk analysis of technology licensing, contract service, Industry Collaborative Project (ICP) and other business transactions
- Perform other ad hoc assignments as required
- 3+ years of experience in business and operational analysis, financial planning and analysis, contract management or business administration
- Bachelor degree in accounting / finance/ business administration or relevant disciplines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill. Ability to synthesize and analyse numerous business data and provide a professional and good quality presentation/report for the management review
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated and able to handle tedious work independently under tight deadlines and ad hoc requests
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Attentive to details and compliance
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Putonghua
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 16 April 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Late applications will not be considered.