It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Develop high performance wireless communications digital signal processing (DSP) solutions for 5G/6G L1 Physical (PHY) layer
- Optimize DSP code in target platforms to fulfil real time requirements
- Implement real-time system and optimize with hardware acceleration platforms
- PhD holder or Master’s or Bachler’s in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant disciplines
- Fresh graduates may also be considered as Engineer
- Experiences in programming language such as C/C++, Assembly, are preferred
- Experiences in, knowledge of some of below would be a plus
- Wireless communications systems, such as 3G/4G/5G, WiFi, Bluetooth, ZigBee
- DSP/embedded system programming and optimization in ARM/X86 platform development
- Real Time software development
- Linux platform development
- Programming language such as Python, C#
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No. CTO/CT/BSOL/3018a-f) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected] AND [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.