Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to all ASTRIANs according to ITFS’s SLA
- Provide endpoint computer system upgrade, image creation and application testing as per ITFS standard
- Maintain IT asset transaction record and conduct regular inventory check to keep accurate records
- Provide support and assistance to IT projects and video conference as necessary
- Ensure services provided to our end users meet the ITFS SLA and all IT security and governance are strictly enforced
- Provide assistance to ensure all project and process documentation are up-to-date
- Perform other duties as assigned as the manager
- Higher Diploma or above in Information System / Computer Studies or related disciplines is preferred
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
- Experience in Microsoft Office productivity software and automation tools
- Knowledge in TCP/IP networking and PC automated deployment
- Experience in helpdesk ticketing system is an advantage
- Can do attitude with an analytical mindset providing excellent customer service
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Eager to learn new technologies and act proactively
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.