- Looking for an organised, efficient sales support to be responsible for:
- Support sales lead filtering, market analysis about the industry segments and the prospects’ background
- Schedule client visits to Technovation Centre and other premises/labs of ASTRI, our visits to clients and conferences
- Record development status of leads and liaise with the relevant stakeholders to follow up
- Assist with sales presentation materials
- Prepare, gather and consolidate information for monthly report
- Assist in the royalty statement collection and monitoring process
- University Graduate with a first-degree or higher degree in any discipline
- Being goal-oriented, organized and able to manage time well
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus
- Knowledge on documentations for Project Management Office (PMO) or R&D project requirements would be an advantage
- Act as team player and being supportive to the client development team but also work independently
- Flexible and goal orientated
- 1-3 years’ experiences for sales administration and operation is a plus
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.