- Provide senior management with administrative and ad hoc support
- Coordinate meetings, record discussions and follow up issues and actions
- Analyse/ Organise information and compile high quality presentation materials
- Proofread presentations and other documents for accuracy and quality
- Bachelor’s degree in Language or Translation or related disciplines
- 1-3 years’ related experience preferred
- Excellent command in written English
- Detail-oriented team player with strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Fresh graduates will also be considered
The appointment will be on contract terms. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to the Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.