- Responsible for full spectrum of procurement activities and ensure compliance with the related policies and procedures.
- Provide professional direction, guidance and support on procurement matters.
- Work with users to determine best approach to supply market.
- Prepare RFx document, analyze RFx responses and lead the procurement, including tendering, contracting process; with the professional and high ethical standard;
- Negotiate with vendors on price and business terms, and conclude contracts.
- Compile Purchase Order and maintain good record trail of transactions.
- Perform inventory control related activities of the company.
- Assist in ad-hoc procurement related projects and report analysis to senior management when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, purchasing/logistics, supply chain management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in procurement and tendering for equipment, materials or services, candidate will less experience may also be considered.
- Experience in purchasing contract drafting, commodity/category management and/or strategic sourcing.
- Knowledge in sourcing and procurement of IT and technology products is preferable.
- Good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua.
- Flexible, dynamic, strong minded and detail-orientated.
- Good negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- High integrity, able to work under pressure and self-motivated.
- Experience in government or government-related entity, a plus.
- Proficiency in Excel e.g. Pivot table, VLOOKUP, and
- Experience in ERP system is a plus.
- Live the ASTRI values.
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.