It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Manage and Support in formulating, implementing and improving Company’s training plan of Hong Kong office;
- Arrange training activities which includes sourcing training providers and suitable courses, enrollment and payment; follow up with staff and providers on the courses status and conduct staff evaluation;
- Review and improve the Company training polices, workflow and procedures to increase the productivity and efficiency in order to support the growth of the business;
- Manage e-learning platforms including training systems, Learning Management System (LMS), and online training;
- Develop and manage staff engagement activities;
- Any ad hoc HR Tasks as assigned.
- University graduate in Organizational Development, Human Resources Management, Industrial Psychology, Learning & Development or related disciplines.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in OD
- Effective planning and project management skills with the ability to develop clear OD roadmap and deliver effectively
- Excellent command of verbal and written English, Cantonese and Putonghua with strong communication and presentation skills
- Good influencing and interpersonal sills with people at all levels & comfortable to work in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Excellent computer literacy, including MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Forms, etc.
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.