Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Handle financial accounting, management reporting, budgeting, and various reporting functions.
- Support in preparing the group consolidation accounts.
- Assist in tax filing, budgetary control, resources planning, and financial analysis.
- Support the Government’s annual resources allocation exercises.
- Implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government funding requirements.
- Assist in upgrading the accounting systems.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Qualified Accountant with a degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- At least 4 years relevant experience in sizable organizations, preferably in the public sector, Big 4 audit experience is a definite advantage.
- Attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- Self-initiative and able to meet tight reporting deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Hands-on experience with Cognos TM1 preferred
- Knowledge of FLEX accounting system is an advantage.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese, and Mandarin.
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
For Application, please email [email protected] quoting the Ref. No. with an updated detailed resume. You are suggested NOT to include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.