Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Responsible for the design, modelling & simulation, implementation, verification and optimization of AI accelerator and system
- Develop leading-edge vision algorithms, FPGA/ASIC solutions, or application system software and firmware for different kinds of AI accelerators and systems used in smart city and industry 4.0
- Work with marketing and technology transfer team to prepare engineering prototypes and conduct on-site tests
- Degree holders (Bachelor/Master/Ph.D.) in Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Information Engineering, or related fields with minimum of 3 years related experience
- For Software engineer: Strong programming skills in at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Python. Experience with DL frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe is a plus
- For Hardware engineer: Experience in Verilog/VHDL hardware design and FPGA/ASIC prototyping & debugging
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, a good team player
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Lives ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.