FinTech Future Leader Academy 2023
The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2000 with the mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness through applied research. Our research embraces 6 core areas including Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits and Metaverse.
Programme DetailsThe FinTech Future Leader Academy by ASTRI is an 8-week comprehensive internship programme with supports from ASTRI’s FinTech team starting from June 2023. Through this programme,you will learn the principles of FinTech, get hands-on experience in handling real-world FinTech projects, and gain exposure to some major FinTech services institutions in Hong Kong. Also, the programme offers:
- On-the-job training and assignments with ASTRI’s FinTech team
- Experience of participating in FinTech projects
- Field visits to a variety of prestigious financial and technology services companies
- Mentoring supports and guidance from ASTRI
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students majoring in Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, or Business & Finance
- Aspiring to be tech-enablers for the financial services industry
- Able to create innovative solutions from the applied technology point of view
- Creative, open-minded, visionary, and interested in FinTech
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Please submit your application by submitting the Application Form on or before 13 March 2023 noon Hong Kong time. Kindly indicate your academic background and work experience. We will only notify the shortlisted candidates for online interview. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis from December 2022 until all vacancies are filled.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any enquiries.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only. For details, please refer to Privacy – ASTRI – Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute Company Limited.