ASTRI Summer Internship Programme 2023
The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region in 2000 with the mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness through applied research. Our research embraces 6 core areas including Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits and Metaverse.
Programme DetailsASTRI Summer Internship Programme offers you a golden opportunity to learn from award-winning scientists in a cross-cultural environment. This is an 8-week programme starting from June 2023 that is targeted to undergraduate and postgraduate students majoring in STEM disciplines. Through the internship, you will acquire hands-on experience in one of our six core areas:
- Smart City
- Financial Technologies
- Reindustrialisation and Intelligent Manufacturing
- Digital Health
- Application Specific Integrated Circuits
- Undergraduate or postgraduate students majoring in STEM or non-STEM disciplines
- Enthusiastic in exploring a career in a research institute
- Creative, open-minded, visionary, and interested in the Innovation and Technology (I&T) industry
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Early Bird Application Deadline: 12 December 2022
Please submit your application via this link Application form on or before 12 December 2022. Kindly indicate your academic background, work experience, and the three core areas or corporate functions that you are most interested to join. We will only notify the shortlisted candidates for online interview. Interviews will be scheduled on a rolling basis from December until all vacancies are filled.
Please contact us at [email protected] if you have any enquiries. ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We will only use the personal data provided by applicants exclusively for recruitment only.