- Understand the techniques used in advanced ethical hacking activities.
- Gain hands on experience with a variety of advanced tools applicable to all phases of an ethical hacking engagement.
- Identify common issues encountered during different phases of an ethical security test and ways to work around them.
- Test yourself against a real-life vulnerable network in a real-life challenge.
- Gain valuable insight into CCASP certifications.
- This course will cover advanced penetration testing techniques against Windows and Linux networks.
- It will cover the penetration testing lifecycle from network mapping and reconnaissance through to exploitation and post-exploitation activities.
- Understand exploitation of software vulnerabilities.
- Identify the phases of post-exploitation. Understand potential countermeasures that can be deployed against post-exploitation tasks.
- Describe some common post-exploitation tasks on Windows and Linux systems.
- Describe vulnerabilities and issues on network protocols and common networking devices.
- The content of this programme is designed to help participants prepare for the CCASP CCT Infra examination and will cover a significant portion of the syllabus.