“Re-industralisation”, one of outlined initiatives in the Chief Executive’s 2016 Policy Address, is a potential new direction that drives the city’s economic growth and era of smart manufacturing.
The conference aims to provide insights on:
- i4.0 in Germany and successful examples
- How to make the transformation to smart manufacturing
- How does software play an important role in re-industrialisation
- View from different stakeholders in Hong Kong
- Creating new industries from innovator’s perspectives
- Redefining production from industrialist’s perspectives
- Enabling re-industrialisation from talent development’s perspectives
Being a supporting organization of the event, ASTRI fully supports the “Re-industralisation” conference by TecONE, Hong Kong Science and Technology Park. Our Technology Leader, Dr. John Koo (Director, Cyber-Physical Systems), has also spoken on the Opportunities and Critical Success Factors for the Development of Cyber-Physical Systems in Hong Kong, elaborating how CPS could be utilized in Hong Kong and assist various industries in the conference. For a detailed report of the event, please click here.
|Venue||Charles K Kao Auditorium, Phase 2, Hong Kong Science Park|