The seminar will cover the topic of licensing and how to draft a patent application that can be licensed to major US and global corporations.
We will examine patents from the point-of-view of a purchaser or potential licensee,
- How does a corporation read and value a patent being offered for a license?
- How should the patent be written?
- What should it say or not say that can greatly increase or decrease its valuation
We will also discuss strategies for licensing patents,
- Which patents in a portfolio can be licensed and which ones cannot?
- How does a patent owner make this determination?
- How can a patent owner be proactive to increase the valuation of the patent portfolio?
|Venue||Conference Hall 4-5, 2/F, Lakeside 2, Phase 2, Hong Kong Science Park|