- Understand the techniques used in both basic and advanced ethical hacking activities against web applications.
- Gain hands on experience with a variety of tools applicable to all phases of an ethical hacking engagement.
- Identify common issues encountered during different phases of an ethical security test and ways to work around them.
- Test yourself against a real-life vulnerable network in a real-life challenge.
Gain valuable insight into CCASP/CREST certifications.
- This course will cover advanced penetration testing techniques against bespoke web-based applications and associated technologies, including web services and applications.
- It will cover common phases of penetration testing against custom web applications from enumeration and profiling, through identifying weaknesses and then exploiting those weaknesses.
- It will introduce you to methodologies and tools used throughout the phases of a penetration test and how to use them effectively.
- Look at common issues you might encounter and how to work around them.