- ASTRI, Science Park
- Classroom-based training classes
- Content-based training by CREST certified professional
- Group discussion
- Lecture with handouts
- Group exercise
- Understand the techniques used in both basic and advanced ethical hacking activities
- Gain hands on experience with a variety of tools applicable to all phases of an ethical hacking engagement.
- Identify common issues encountered during different phases of an ethical security test and ways to work around them.
- Help prepare for taking the HKIB’s CCASP / CREST examinations
Practitioner Security Analyst (CPSA)
Course Objectives The course aims to provide candidates with knowledge in assessing operating syste ...
Certified Simulated Attack Specialist (CCSAS)
Course Objectives Understand how to perform a red-team simulated attack exercise from planning, ...
Certified Simulated Attack Manager (CCSAM)
Course Objectives Understand the steps required to simulate an advanced cyber-attack, including ...
CCASP Certified Web application tester (CCT Web App)
Course Objectives Understand the techniques used in both basic and advanced ethical hacking act ...
CCASP Certified Infrastructure Tester (CCT infra)
Course Objectives Understand the techniques used in advanced ethical hacking activities. Gai ...
CREST Registered Tester (CRT)
Course Objectives Understand the techniques used in basic ethical hacking activities. Provid ...