The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the HKSAR Government in 2000 with a mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness in technology based industries through applied research. Owing to the continuous expansion in our R&D activities, we are seeking qualified professionals to provide the following consultancy services:
- Weekly consultancy in the platform and architecture design, mathematical modeling of network infrastructure, cloud security, Internet applications, and performance analysis of system
- Study and suggest new platform or system enhancement which may lead to patentable results
- Review general system, design, and architecture for cloud and IT platform and the modules; suggest potential performance benchmark model and methodology for improvement
- Consultancy on system, architecture, design, and application etc industry direction and academic scope. Help formulate and focus ASTRI R&D direction
- 15+ years of research or industry experience in IT, computing, or related R&D areas
- Strong modeling and performance analysis capability – can glean and uncover important underlying issues of complex, large complex system via systematic modeling and analysis methodology
- Good understanding and appreciation of system level fine tuning versus performance optimization – various tradeoffs, parameters, adjustment and modeling effects etc.
- Understand the requirement, formulate the problem, and propose innovative solutions addressing the problem effectively
- Broad knowledge and connection in the community – keep abreast of the state of art of the latest progress, other industry players approaches and academic R&D direction
- Digital camera fingerprint analysis
- Biometric feature space analysis and transformation model
Referral or Interested parties cordially invited to send in contact information (quoting Ref. No.) with brief introduction of the consultant to the email address no later than 30 December 2015.
Email: [email protected]
Personal data provided will be used for engagement purposes only.