The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the HKSAR Government in 2000 with a mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness in technology based industries through applied research. Owing to the continuous expansion in our R&D activities, we are seeking qualified professionals to provide the following consultancy services:
- Participating in SoC architecture and performance analysis report for next generation copper access processor project
- MSEE or equivalent education in digital IC design + 8 years working experience in front end digital IC design
- Hands-on experience in micro-architecture, RTL coding, logic synthesis, functional verification, formal verification and timing analysis
- ASIC Design experience in Digital Communications is a must
- Algorithm design experience in Matlab/C in Digital Communications is preferred
- System Verilog verification experience is preferred
- FPGA prototyping and ASIC bring up experience is preferred
- Good in Unix/Linux, and script writing skills in Perl, Cshell, and /or tcl
- Propose SoC architecture to work with a DSP block in the next generation copper access processor (in 4 months from consultation starts)
- Determine system parameters and analyze system performance of the DSP block (in 8 months from consultation starts)
- Provide the SoC architecture and performance analysis report (in 12 months from consultation starts)
Referral or interested parties are cordially invited to send contact information (quoting Ref. No.) with brief introduction of the consultant to the following email address no later than 3 July 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Personal data provided will be used for engagement purposes only.