The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the HKSAR Government in 2000 with a mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness in technology based industries through applied research. Owing to the continuous expansion in our R&D activities, we are seeking qualified professionals to provide the following consultancy services:
- To review ASTRI’s current and future projects related to machine learning/artificial intelligence
- To provide advice to R&D leaders to define ASTRI’s machine learning/artificial intelligence strategy for future projects
- To provide the latest trends relating machine learning/artificial intelligence research in various applications to through seminars and group meetings within ASTRI
- PhD qualifications with extensive experience in machine learning/artificial intelligence research, in particular areas like financial engineering, big data and etc.
- Proven track record in machine learning/artificial intelligence research such as publications in international journal
- Experience in computation finance, neural networks, image and speech recognition, big data analytic are preferable
- Deliver workshops to ASTRI colleagues relating to machine learning/artificial intelligence subject
- Involved in meetings with R&D leaders to understand current projects and future plan
- Provide recommendation for the creation of an impactful machine learning/artificial intelligence strategy for ASTRI future projects
- Provide seed project or platform project proposal idea(s) for the development of state-of-the-art AI competence in ASTRI
- Link up ASTRI colleagues with AI related resources such as university talents and industry experts
Referral or interested parties are cordially invited to send contact information (quoting Ref. No.) with brief introduction of the consultant to the following email address no later than 18 August 2016.
Email: [email protected]
Personal data provided will be used for engagement purposes only.