The Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute (ASTRI) was founded by the HKSAR Government in 2000 with a mission of enhancing Hong Kong’s competitiveness in technology based industries through applied research. Owing to the continuous expansion in our R&D activities, we are seeking qualified professionals to provide the following consultancy services:
- To handle all facets of IT & Facilities and HRM including personnel administration, promotion, disciplinary matters, recruitment; corporate goverance, including NDAs and conflict of interest guidelines and supporting Boards and Committees by drafting papers and minutes of meetings and related company secretarial duties.
- Has leadership experience in the HR management and administration of a complex organization in technology industry/public sector.
- Experience in organization development in R&D organization is advantageous. Experience in a high tech company and public sector a big plus.
- A result-oriented problem solver and collaborator with strong organization acumen.
- Proven track record of change management, capacity building, and people engagement.
- Live ASTRI values.
- Oversee administrative functions including board secretariat, human resources, public affairs, information technology, facilities, and administrative support to ensure their effective and efficient daily operation;
- Work with members from ASTRI Board, ITC, and ASTRI Senior Managment on HR task force matters;
- Streamline administrative procedures; and
- Ad hoc projects assigned by CEO
Referral or interested parties are cordially invited to send contact information (quoting Ref. No.) with brief introduction of the consultant to the following email address no later than 27 April 2017.
Personal data provided will be used for engagement purposes only.