- Public Mission
- Internal Audit
- Data Protection
- Corporate Secretariat
- Business Operation Office
- Research Staff Development
- Human Resources Operations/ Talent Acquisition
- Integrated Circuits and System (Research/ Lab Assistant/ Webpage & App Designer)
- Financial Technologies (Webpage & App Designer)
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 0-3 years’ experience;
- Being result-oriented, organized and passionate to develop a career in Innovation and Technology industry;
- Proactive and energetic team player but also would work independently;
- Live with ASTRI values.
This is a 12-month programme. The appointment will be on a contract basis with a competitive salary. High performers will have an opportunity to become regular employees after the programme.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Reference No. of the opening) with a detailed resume with current and expected salary and indicate the function(s) that you are most interested in, to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume must not include sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Employment offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The recruitment processes will be ongoing until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.