- Drive ASTRI’s overall strategy in the Greater Bay Area (GBA) and direct the wholly owned subsidiary in Shenzhen to capitalize collaboration and development opportunities.
- Collaborate with partners in GBA to promote ASTRI’s latest technology innovations in the contexts of the cities’ relative strengths and advantages, and to enhance the brand and reputation of ASTRI through marketing events, showcases and exhibitions
- Lead efforts to help Hong Kong players establish and develop technology-based industries in GBA and drive collaborations on commercialisation.
- Attract enterprises in the mainland to setup businesses/ research centres and invest in R&D projects in Hong Kong, through collaborations and joint applications for funding.
- Drive and carry out ASTRI’s applied R&D and collaboration efforts in GBA through the R&D projects under the five focused initiatives.
- Fortify strategic alliance with business and technology partners, universities, and R&D institutes in GBA to facilitate knowledge transfer and bolster ASTRI’s regional influence.
- Cultivate commercialization leads and build strategic partnership in GBA to realize sustainable values of ASTRI and Hong Kong.
- Master Degree or above in Computer Science, Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Information Engineering
- Minimum 10 years of experience in high technology industry with expertise in R&D domains and large-scale project management in Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Well versed in technical marketing and promotion, client interfacing, and facilities management
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skill with proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua and mainland exposures are definitely advantages.
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact
San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: [email protected]
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.