- Lead the ASTRI’s intelligent manufacturing initiative by formulating strategies and near-term and mid-term goals
- Expand the existing domain expertise to cover areas strategic to Hong Kong industry
- Manage and grow the current world-class R&D team
- Develop and perform innovative applied research relevant to industry through close collaboration with members of industry, universities and other R&D organisations
- Develop and implement business strategies and execution for technology commercialisation and its transfer to industry
- Master’s Degree in Engineering; PhD preferred with at least 10 years of relevant hands-on R&D project development and management
- Demonstrates with proven track record with hands-on experiences relevant to intelligent manufacturing initiatives/projects.
- Extensive industrial experience with marketing, customer interfacing, product design, development and launching experiences
- Management experiences of substantially large R&D group
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, proficiency in written and spoken English. Cantonese and Putonghua are a plus.
Appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work under a five-day week schedule.
Interested candidates should send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume and, current and expected salary to the HR Department by email (preferable) or post no later than : 1 February 2017
Email: [email protected]
Post: 5/F, Photonics Centre, 2 Science Park East Avenue,
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only.