It is applied across six core areas which are Smart City, Financial Technologies, Intelligent Manufacturing and Re-Industrialization, Digital Health, Application Specific Integrated Circuits, and Metaverse.
Over the years, ASTRI has nurtured a pool of research, I&T talents and received numerous international awards for its pioneering innovations as well as outstanding business and community contributions. To date, ASTRI has transferred over 800 technologies to the industries and been granted more than 900 patents in the Mainland, the US, and other countries.
To support our constant endeavour to position Hong Kong as a world-class smart city and an international hub of innovation and technology, we are seeking qualified professionals to fill the following position(s):
- Explore new areas and conduct R&D in Vehicle-to-Everything(V2X) related areas, define requirements, specifications, and innovative design to contribute to ASTRI’s V2X software system
- Perform R&D on next generation IoV and V2X systems with incar-gateway, virtualized, cloud-based vehicle device and data management platform, smart mobility roadside infrastructure, connected autonomous vehicle system
- Lead and guide senior engineer/engineer in R&D work, deliver high quality software system design and implementation
- Perform R&D on latest Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) software system, with objective to deploy commercial trials and rollouts in the market in partnership with industry leaders in this area
- Research and build up know-how and hands-on experience in:
- Latest 5G/5G V2X network and system architecture standards;
- Connected Autonomous vehicle
- V2X Intelligent perception technology, 2D/3D vision algorithm,
- Design and evaluation of V2X Intelligent perception software architecture
- Front-end and mobile app development and deployment with 5G mobile networks
- Design and implementation of new patent in V2X related area
- PhD’s holder or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or relevant discipline with minimum 3 years of related experience. Candidates with less experience may also be considered
- Knowledge and solid Experience in PCL, Open3D, OpenCV, ROS/ROS2 is preferred
- Expertise in machine-leaning, algorithms, including neural networks, optimizers; Experience in 3D object detection algorithm development based on lidar, camera, radar etc., and sensor fusion algorithm development would be a plus
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, Pytorch, CUDA, TensorRT, Baidu Apollo, Autoware, visual SLAM, multi-sensor calibration would be a plus
- Candidate with experience/knowledge in vehicle structure, control and decision system of autonomous driving would be a plus
- Familiarity with Android/iOS development, web development with ReactJS, VueJS, Extjs, etc. would be a plus
- Good command of both written/spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates, please send an application (quoting Ref. No.) with a detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to [email protected]. The resume should not include any sensitive personal information such as HKID or passport number, photo, etc.
Position offer is subject to the applicant’s experience and academic qualification. The application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.